Photo by moriben
Here are six puppy behavior basics tips from Cesar Millan:
1. When a puppy enters the world, his first pack leader is his mother.
2. Newborn puppies don’t get a name like we do.
3. As newborns, first the puppy's nose starts to work, then the eyes, and finally the ears.
4. In their natural habitat, dogs earn food and water and experience the world around them by walking.
5. There can only be so many pack leaders, so most dogs are born submissive.
6. As adults, dogs look to their pack leader to create that stability.