Top Five Holiday Plants That Are Poisonous For Your Dog

'Tis the season for joy, celebration and decoration, family gatherings and great festive meals. But just because something sparkles, looks great, or -- oh who are we kidding! -- tastes divine, doesn't mean it's not dangerous if your dog gets a hold of it and eats it.

These five holiday plants can be deadly if ingested by your dog:

1. Christmas tree

2. Poinsettia

3. Mistletoe

4. Holly

5. Amaryllis, Narcissus, Daffodil

And, although not a plant, let's not forget this other holiday danger for your dog:

6. Chocolate

One more thing. Make sure not to miss the alert at the end of the linked article about the dangers of potpourri from India.

No comments: